Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Free Microsoft Accounting 2009 software

Microsoft is giving away its Office Accounting Express 2009 software for free. I haven't used it yet, but I'll probably give it a try. I'm guessing it's an alternative to Quicken and other types of financial management software. If you want to download it, or just want more information, you can find the website at http://www.ideawins.com/downloads1.aspx. I wasn't so sure it was actually legit when I first came across it because of the ideawins.com name, but it is. If you want to double-check, go to the actual Microsoft Office page for Accounting Express, then click on "Download Accounting Express 2009 for free". It asks for a valid email address, but that appears to be it. Give it a shot and let me know how it works, and perhaps how it compares to other financial software you've used in the past.

No comments: